Congratulation for deciding to visit this site! It means you have taken your first step to a healthy, balanced lifestyle! My massage practice focuses both on pain-management and relaxation so you may enjoy life to the full again.
Are you in pain? Have you been told to "live with it"? Living in pain can adversely effect every aspect of one's life. While I believe that everybody can benefit from my treatment, I have seen people with back, neck, and shoulder pain get relief after a few sessions.
My technique can also help tremendously in conditions such as:
- plantar fascitis
- shin splints
- rotator cuff injuries
- "golfer's elbow "
- "tennis elbow"
- "frozen shoulder"
- athletic injuries
- carpal tunnel syndrome
My focus on clients is to alleviate their pain by addressing elements that typically cause pain:
- lack of blood supply to muscles which causes extreme sensitivity to touch ( Ischemia)
- highly irritated knots in muscles which refer pain to other parts of the body ( Trigger point)
- pressure on a nerve by muscle, cartilage or bone ( Nerve compression)
- imbalance of muscular skeletal system resulting in faulty movement patterns and muscle tension ( i. e, poor lifting habits, computer keyboarding)
- muscles, tendons, ligaments injuries ( soft muscle adhesions)
- stress causing tension
I use a safe multi-modality manual therapy tailored for your specific needs that will help you recover your flexibility and movement around the joints, release your stiff muscles, and give you longlasting relief of chronic pain . Some of those modalities include:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myoskeletal Therapy
- Orthopedic Massage
- Myofascial release
All of my sessions are by appointment only. Due to the nature of my business, I cannot accept walk-ins. If my office location is not convenient, we can schedule an outcall massage (house call).
If you would like to book an appointment online, you may go to "hours and scheduling" page and click on "scheduling appointment" button.
I also do Pregnancy Massage and I am fully certified in Prenatal Massage.